Teja Arboleda, M.Ed.
President/Creative Director, Entertaining Diversity, Inc.
- Television and New Media Producer - 24 years, for Broadcast, Commercial, Promotions, Training
- Writer/Author - Commercial, Documentary, News, Public Relations, Blogging, Humor, Children's Books
- Keynote Speaker /Entertainer - Over 750 engagements, nation-wide
- Data visualization and storytelling - helping audiences understand complex issues
- Professor - 13 years as Assistant Professor
- Diversity & Inclusion Expert - Trainer, Workshop Facilitator
- Illustrator - Children's Books, Commercial
- Actor (AFTRA, SAG)
- EMMY Award, (Regional), 1993, AD/Editor, Reflections with James Earl Jones, PBS, Boston, MA
- TELLY Award, Silver, Best Documentary category, Crossing The Line: Multiracial Comedians, 2009
- Professor of culture and diversity, media studies, media production
- Nationally acclaimed diversity teacher and inclusion trainer
- Mentor to students and professionals on identity, media and education